10) A man that is honest not only to me and the public, but also to himself
I’ve often been told that nothing is impossible in life but for me that’s a “Big Lie”. If you think you’re going to find your ideal man “in this Era my Sistra” think carefully…
“TOFEYAGWA = Never“.
Ask me, “Miss Know It All”
This was my list before I realized there is no such thing as a perfect man.
1) A man that will be a Daddy and not only a Father to my son
2) A man with a Genuine, Deep-level admiration for us as his family, this must come from a deep-place within
3) A man with realistic expectations, that wants commitment with no barriers and is willing to defeat challenges together
4) A man that will always make us his first priority as his family
5) A man that has a deep-sense of respect combined with trust, that is open, willing to tell me anything.
6) A man that is a happy individual with his healthy identity, appreciate me as his woman the way I am.
7) A man willing to embrace change that comes in unexpected ways that makes both of us grow (adapt)
8) A man that is eager to fight for our relationship, to thrive by dealing with conflicting situations
9) A man that is forgiving at all times, as most matters are not worth the fight
I know what you’re thinking “this has got to be a joke“!
Oh but wait, my list is not yet done.
Remember, I am highly educated, I have a great and successful career and I am ambitious, to name a few.
I also need a man that went to University, he must be ambitious, career-wise, modern working-class and he must also be financially secure.
BUT Wait….!! I forgot the physical appearance:
He must be tall, dark-chocolate, hazelnut eyes, masculinized body, beard but not to much, deep manly voice.
Ok girl, let’s be realistic! Finding a life partner “Nie Eks Pap en Steak“
I’ve always known what characteristics I wanted in a life partner and I’ve never been a fan of compromising. After all, I am not looking for the impossible, am I? There SHOULD be such a thing as a PERFECT partner shouldn’t there? If not, then what’s the point?
All the necessities I mentioned above, unfortunately, I didn’t even have a taste of how it feels like to be in a relationship with all the traits I needed from a man. I didn’t event get a single one of them. The checklist has not been checked! Sad isn’t it?
I always look at my checklist and it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. It makes it hard for me to be interested in looking for love again. Of cause I continued to date even though I didn’t get what I was looking for. You’re probably asking yourself “HOW” right?
Well, that Chapter is for another day…. TO BE CONTINUED!!!